More than twenty years ago, dentists talked a lot less about prevention than they do now. Today, they have played an effective role in promoting prevention in order to allow people to keep their teeth. Likewise, hair hygienists today have more than shampoos to offer as a way of keeping hair.
Researchers have truly identified the main cause of baldness and hair loss. Androgenetic is the key word, as 95% of hair loss problem are androgenetically based. The remaining 5% have other causes. An androgenetic problem occurs inside the hair follicle whenever the male hormone testosterone comes in contact with a protein and is transformed into (DHT) dihydrotestosterone, which itself is sebogenic. A sebogenic element is one which creates seborrhea, whereby grease and scales solidify into a deposit or build-up, thus inhibiting the growth of a new hair follicle of a size comparable to the one it replaces. There are other causes of hair loss such as: post-operative shock, major infections, reducing diet, heredity, alopecia, chemo-therapy, etc...
Once the causes of hair loss have been correctly identified, then the right element must be used to halt this phenomenon. French researchers discovered that one of the products which produced best results in combating the sebogenic effect of DHT is Pyridoxine-Vitamin B6.
Thanks to its special vitamin content, Antioleum combats outbreaks of seborrhea and their effects. Vitamin B6 and antiseborrheic, Vitamin B6 inhibits production of 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme which transforms testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, thus generating sebum. Vitamin B group includes, in a natural state, vitamins from the B, B1, B2, B5, B6, and PP groups. The B group is particularly powerful in counteracting the effects of the sebaceous glands and any buildup. Also contains biotin, a folic acid, and amino acids which act favorably on internal respiration. If you have ever wondered about the cause of your hair loss, call one of our PAI Medical Group® clinics today.
The ROSS Hair Loss Prevention Treatment Program is a unique method of hair and scalp therapy that has been proven effective in promoting the regeneration of living hair cells.
It's a common belief that stress raises toxin levels in the scalp by disrupting normal metabolic functions for those predisposed to Androgenetic baldness. Let the ROSS Treatment Massage work it's magic on you. We use shampoos, tonics, ozone combing, massage and heat lamp treatments to bring your scalp back to it's prime growing condition. Whatever the condition of your hair, Van Scoy hygienists can help. Make an appointment today because your hair cannot afford to wait another day.